Emperor Happy Valley Hotel Hong Kong (The)Hong Kong > Hong Kong
Emperor Happy Valley Hotel Hong Kong (The)
The Emperor (Happy Valley) Hotel is lcoated in Happy Valley under Wanchai district of the Hong Kong Island,close to Causeway Bay area. Many trendy restaurants, wine bars, shops, banks, park and the renowned Happy Valley racecourse are all within walking distance.
Distant to the Hong Kong International Airport is only 45 minutes drive by car. Hotel provides complimentary scheduled shuttle bus to Causeway Bay Times Square shopping mall. (MTR -Causeway Bay train station), the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre and the Airport Expres Line (Central Hong Kong Station).
All the 150 guest rooms are equipped with deluxe features, amenities and work desk. Free TV entertainments including satellite TV and cable channels. Tea & coffee facilities , IDD phone. Air-conditioning are available. Some guest rooms provide charged wireless broadband access.
No. 1 Wang Tak Street, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
1. Take Airport Shuttle (Hotelink) at Arrival Hall Counter "A1" or "B1" at HK$160 per person (One Way)
2. Take Airport Express Link to Hong Kong Station at HK$100 per person (One Way) and transfer by taxi to Hotel around HK$45.-
3. Take Taxi to Hotel around HK$380.- (One Way)
Remarks: The Above information is for reference only. The traveling time & transportation cost are subject to the road traffic condition.
- Happy Valley Race Course - 5 minutes by walk;
- Causeway Bay (MTR Station)- 5 minutes by car;
- Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre - 7 minutes by car;
- Central Business District - 15 minutes by car;
- Hong Kong Sanatorium Hospital - 3 minutes by walk.
Charged valet carpark is available.
No charge for child aged under 12 sharing same room with parents.
Extra bed is on request at HK$200 plus 10% service charge per night.
Compare all the top travel sites
Compare all the top travel sites in one simple search and find just what you're after. Too easy.