Hotel LKF By Rhombus (Lan Kwai Fong) Hong KongHong Kong > Hong Kong
Hotel LKF By Rhombus (Lan Kwai Fong) Hong Kong
Hotel LKF by Rhombus is located at the heart of Lan Kwai Fong and SoHo in Central which are abuzz with bistros, al fresco bars, restaurants, pubs, shopping areas, art galleries and antique shops in Hong Kong's trendiest area. It allows you to access all parts of Hong Kong via railway (MTR), buses, Airport Express, taxis and ferries all within walking distance.
Consisting of 95 unique rooms, Hotel LKF by Rhombus is an exclusive boutique hotel reflecting a "joie de vivre". Our room size ranges from 500 sq.ft. to 950 sq.ft. Each bedroom and suite offers guests a unique combination of personal touch and contemporary style complemented by the latest technologies and deluxe amenities.
Surrounded by the newest and trendiest clubs, bars and restaurants at Lan Kwai Fong, Hotel LKF by Rhombus offers desire to be amidst the "hustle and bustle of Hong Kong Island" and inspiration for adventure with the finest international cuisines right at your doorstep, including a variety of six trendy restaurants operated by well-branded tenants : Russian, Japanese, European Restaurants; Italian Coffee House and Pubs with platform and open sitting area which offer overwhelming atmosphere of Lan Kwai Fong.
Your private urban oasis, Hotel LKF by Rhombus will "take care of every detail" to make your stay in Hong Kong comfortable, yet fun and engaging.
33 Wyndham Street,Lan Kwai Fong, Central, Hong Kong
Hotel Limousine Service
- HK$750 one way
- Travel time : 35-45 min
Airport Express Link - Hong Kong Station
- HK$100 one way
- Travel time : 25 min approximately (trains depart from the airport every 8 min)
- Then take a taxi at the station to the hotel. Travel time 10-15 min (approximate cost : HK$20-30)
- Estimated taxi fare : HK$350 (exclude baggage, tunnel and bridge toll)
- Travel time : around 35-45 min
- Take the Cheong Hong Road towards North Lantau Highway, follow Highway No.8 through to Tsing Ma Bridge, and turn right at the end of bridge towards Kowloon, keep going straight and cross Western Harbour Tunnel Going towards Central, then reach Wyndham Street. Hotel is on the left hand side of the road.
* All of the above mentioned cost is subject to change without prior notice.
* The travel time may vary. It depends on the traffic condition.
Maximum 2 children under 12 per room without extra bed will be free of charge. Extra person will be charged daily rate at HK$500.00 plus 10% service charge & 3% government tax with extra bed and breakfast.
Compare all the top travel sites
Compare all the top travel sites in one simple search and find just what you're after. Too easy.