Grand Hyatt Hotel Hong KongHong Kong > Hong Kong
Grand Hyatt Hotel Hong Kong
Opened in 1989, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is located adjacent to Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, with commanding views of Victoria Harbour. It is only minutes from Central, Pacific Place, Wanchai and Causeway Bay business/shopping districts.
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong features eight award-winning restaurants & bars including One Harbour Road (Cantonese), Grissini (Italian), Kaetsu (Japanese), Grand Caf (International), Tiffin (Lunch, tea & dessert buffets), The Grill (Char-grilled buffet), Champagne Bar and Club JJ's for JJ's Thai & Grill, Music Room and Bars.
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong offers an impressive range of meeting options, with 25 highly flexible function rooms, including the Grand Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 950 people in theatre-style.
An 80,000-square foot residential spa dedicated to Aesthetics, Relaxation, Fitness and Culinary excellence offers:
- An extensive range of result-oriented and relaxing body and facial treatments, as well as residential accommodation in 23 rooms and suites
- A 50-metre outdoor, heated swimming pool for year round use
- Health club includes Five Fitness and Exercise Studios with cardiovascular and conditioning equipment
- A 400-metre jogging track
- Two floodlit tennis courts, two squash courts and a golf driving range
- Culinary options include The Pool House, The Grill and The Courtyard
1 Harbour Road,
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
From Hong Kong International Airport:
It takes 45 minutes by hotel limousine at HK$850 or by multi-purpose van at HK$980 per way per car; Taxis are available at around HK$400 per way.
The Airport Express from the Hong Kong International Airport to the Hong Kong station takes approximately 26 minutes and costs HK$100 per way. The taxi ride from the Hong Kong station to the hotel should take approximately 5-10 minutes, and costs approximately HK$ 20.
From the Star Ferry Pier:
Located just 5 minutes walk from the Wan Chai ferry pier.
From MTR Station:
The nearest MTR Station is Wan Chai Station, located a short 5 minute walk away.
Valet parking is available at HK$60 per hour, minimum 2 hours.
No children under 12 years old are allowed in Plateau.
Compare all the top travel sites
Compare all the top travel sites in one simple search and find just what you're after. Too easy.